Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

What a week! It's BIG (BUTs in Gear) time!

Whew.  It has been a week!  This week I decided to send some love notes out to my family because I realized that I don't use my talents to serve them as much as I should.  It was so fun designing cards specifically for each person in my family and I hope they like them!

I think sometimes we focus so much on serving those "around" us that we forget to serve those literally around us on a daily basis.  We all have talents that can benefit God's children and I think we should make sure that the main focus of that sharing is with those closest to us.  Strong families build a strong church family which builds a strong kingdom of God.

Instead of a print this week, 
I've got a photo of some of the love notes I made for my family.~



So now it's up to you to share with us!  What have you done this week that made the world a little more positive?  Share below!  I will stop by and leave you a little love.  I can't wait to hear your ideas!  HUGS and Happy Valentine's Day!



*****************************************************************************************************************************************************


No comments: