Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

BIG Post: Veggies!

Well, all, it is that time of the week again!  Time to share our positive thoughts from this week!  You'll notice that the link is gone this week.  I've also decided that next week we will not be having a BIG (BUTs in Gear) post, but that we will start again on the first Friday of March and the link will be gone--I just want to see your comments and I'll keep the March post at the top of the blog all month long for you to add comments to! :)  This just makes things easier on me as I've got some other things in the works that need to be taken care of first and foremost. I hope you understand!


Okay, so this is what I did a little bit differently this week.  I ate better!  It was something that wasn't too hard for me, but I had noticed that I was slipping into some of my old bad eating habits and so I tried to nip those in the bud.  And do you know what?  I felt SO MUCH BETTER.  SO much better...and I was able to be more productive and happy.  I was able to let things slide instead of dwelling on things I can't change--which is the biggest issue I have at times.  It was marvelous! :)  Getting your daily fruit and veg and nutrients really makes a difference!  I bet I'm preachin' to the choir here...

So, what do you have for me this week?  Comment below--I love hearing what you've been doing to be a little bit happier and more positive each day!  HUGS to you all!


No comments: