Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

Sweetie Pie Tags

Hi, friends!  A quick post with a freebie for you! :)  I'm currently making a bunch of little tags for some Valentine's Day goodies and I thought I'd share the document with you in case you'd like to make them, too!

Here's what the first layer circle looks like~

And a completed tag~
(Sorry about the poor Instagram photo...)

And click HERE to download a sheet of these!  I printed mine off on cardstock.  I then punched out the first layer circles with a 1.25" circle punch and layered that on a red 1 3/8" circle punch then a scallop circle punch.  They'll be tied on with some baker's twine!  These will be used around pies on a stick, but you could use them for many things! :)

That's all for me today!  Feel free to grab this free file FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!  HUGS and happy printing, friends!


No comments: