Followers

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Seek Truth Earnestly

I have decided to start being more proactive about what I view and do on the Sabbath day. It's been a very long time since I posted here at My Uni-Verse, and I feel that posting here weekly about something uplifting I viewed on the Sabbath will help me keep on track. Since we all know how I have been in the past, I am hoping this simple change will be do-able and not overwhelming.

That said, this week's post is about seeking truth. Today I viewed this Mormon Message:



I was very touched by this parable. I am a second grade teacher and often have situations arise where I do not have the full picture. I may be quick to judge a student based on past behavior instead of getting all the facts. I am aware of this fault and am working on it.

I was grateful to know that Heavenly Father is aware of this and would guide me today to something that would encourage me to be better! He is so kind and long-suffering towards me. I have created a print to share with you all that I am planning to print and display in my classroom as a reminder.


I hope you each take time to seek truth earnestly each day so that we can all become perfected and live with God again. Sending love and hugs to each and all!


No comments: