Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi, friends, and Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the USA!  I've made a couple of digital prints that I have hanging in my home for this holiday, and I thought I would share them with you today.  Take a peek...



These use a variety of products from MHKDesigns, and I love the way they turned out!  The top print was made with papers from the Autumnal Accents paper pack and images from the Fabulously Fall digital stamp set.  The bottom print was made using papers from the same Autumnal Accents paper pack and images from the *SOON TO BE RELEASED* Fanciful Feathers digital stamp set.

Feel free to save and use these prints in your own decorating, should they appeal to you!  I'll be back another day with holiday prints, too!  Sending HUGS and wishing you all happy {digital} stamping!

 photo Signature copy_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments: