Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A few things are changing..

A few things are going to change here at My Uni-verse!  I'm trying to utilize this blog more and so I will be having a weekly schedule that you can look forward to.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING SPECIFIC YOU'D LIKE ME TO WRITE ABOUT FOR YOU!!!  Here's how the week will look here:

Sunday: Simply Sunday Most of you have noticed that I've started a Sunday series called "Simply Sunday."  Each week I will share an uplifting scripture or quote along with a photo of our God's beautiful creations.

Monday: Mynnette's Musings Each Monday, I will share a personal story that will be related somehow to the gospel of Jesus Christ.  If you'd like to challenge me to relate something to the gospel, please contact me and I will see if I can! :)

Tuesday: Teaching Tykes This is the day most of you will come for!  Each Tuesday, I will post my ideas and lesson helps for the next week's Primary lesson.  If you'd like help with other lessons such as Young Women or Relief Society, please contact me and I will help you out as best I can!

Wednesday: Welcoming Womanhood In this series, I will address some issues that effect women trying to live a Christian life.  This is where I'd like some input.  It will help me in my studies on the subject and will also help me relate more to you as readers!!!

Thursday: Thursday Things  This is the day that I will take care of the "things" I want to--including any stories, digital art prints, etc.

Friday: Family, Friends, & Fellowship Each Friday, I will post some ideas on things to do for family home evening, date nights, Visiting Teaching or anything to do with helping to build unity with those around us.

Saturday: Sleep in Saturday  I may or may not blog this day!  You'll just have to see! ;)

So, there you have it!  I'm hoping to be able to keep up with this schedule, but please don't judge me if id doesn't happen all the time!  Join me tomorrow to see what I've got up my sleeve!  {{{HUGS}}}

No comments: