Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forget Me Not by Pres. Uchtdorf


Last night I had the privilege to listen to the words of a modern day apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. His message was 5 things never to forget, and to help us remember, he reminded us of the forget me not and the five petals the flower has. These are the five things he wanted us to remember:

1. Forget not to be patient with yourself.
2. Forget not the difference between good and foolish sacrifices.
3. Forget not to be happy NOW.
4. Forget not the "why" of the gospel.
And
5. Forget not that the Lord loves you.

Because this talk is so dear to my heart, I have made this vintage printable to share with you all. Right click and save--left click for the full sized version. I hope it inspires you and reminds you that you are loved!

Also, I will be making printables of each of the 5 forget nots and going more in depth about them. I hope you'll come back and join me for those! Happy printing!

6 comments:

Stephlee1227 said...

Awesome thanks! I followed your blog now too! I have one as well! I am sure you can link it from here since I follow you now!

Stephlee1227 said...

This is my new computer background! Thanks again!

Mynn xx said...

Not a problem! Glad you likes it!!! :)

Mynn xx said...

PS: I actually have another crafty blog if you want to check it out! I'll post the link in a comment on yours. :)

Sheryl said...

Hi Mynnette!
What a lovely "Forget Me Not" Vintage Printable!
I wanted to let you know that you are one of the winners of my "Pink Follower Blog Candy!"
Congratulations! Please contact me at
shercauble455@aol.com with your mailing address so that I can get your prize in the mail!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Melanie said...

Wow, such a sweet vintage card. Thank you for great reminder of Pres. Uchtdorf's wise counsel! I was delighted to find it.