Sunday, September 25, 2011
Forget Me Not by Pres. Uchtdorf
Last night I had the privilege to listen to the words of a modern day apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. His message was 5 things never to forget, and to help us remember, he reminded us of the forget me not and the five petals the flower has. These are the five things he wanted us to remember:
1. Forget not to be patient with yourself.
2. Forget not the difference between good and foolish sacrifices.
3. Forget not to be happy NOW.
4. Forget not the "why" of the gospel.
5. Forget not that the Lord loves you.
Because this talk is so dear to my heart, I have made this vintage printable to share with you all. Right click and save--left click for the full sized version. I hope it inspires you and reminds you that you are loved!
Also, I will be making printables of each of the 5 forget nots and going more in depth about them. I hope you'll come back and join me for those! Happy printing!