Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Graphics Fairy Submission: Digital Hallowe'en Card!


So, if you haven't ever had a chance to check out The Graphics Fairy, you need to! FREE vintage digital images! It's fabulous! I decided today to use some of the wonderful vintage Halloween images that I have gotten from this site and make a digital Hallowe'en card. :)

Here it is~

I love it! Thanks so much, Graphics Fairy! Here's the link to all the other submissions this week: Brag Monday!!! I hope that you are inspired to use some of these free images today! Happy downloading!!! :)

PS: Right click and save--yours FREE!!! (5.25"x4")

3 comments:

Romanian Princess said...

Thanks for the free graphic! I just found your blog through a blog hop, I love it. If you're interested please take a look at my blog at www.romanianprincess.com and if you like it PLEASE be a follower!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

cheryl said...

oh this is one super card hun just love the layout and the images,hugs cherylxx
ps thanks for popping over to my blog means a lot xxxxxxxxx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies!!! :)