Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Keep Going!


I saw another printable on Pinterest today that said this, "Keep going. You are getting there". I NEEDED that today! But, I wanted the digital print to match my style so I could frame it and put it up in my room. So, I redid it. Isn't this just inspiring?! It will give me hope each time I read it. I'm so glad that I was guided to go to Pinterest today and someone else was guided to pin this saying. God is great!

In conjunction with this post, I'm gonna do Hoo Are You? #52!!!

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
Mechanical--they're less messy! 2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
This is a hard one...I like weird colors like cerulean and periwinkle or mac and cheese...I can't pick just one!!!
3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
Glue stick--they're less messy!
4. calculator or do it in your head?
Depends on the difficulty of the math--usually in my head... 5.Favorite subject while in High School?
Choir & history--I LOVE singing and I love learning about the past. Ooo, and English! I love reading! Yes, I'm a nerd...
Right click and save the digital print--this is yours for free! Happy printing!

Also linking to:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
All Thingz Related
Take-a-look Tuesday
Just Something I Whipped Up
Twice Owned Tuesday (borrowed the saying)
Get Your Craft On
Amaze Me August
Show Me What Ya Got
Mo Momma Monday

3 comments:

scrapfancy said...

A great saying and wonderful answers. Thanks for sharing.

Amy @MoMomma said...

Found you from Hoo asked You! Come on over to my Mommy Monday and link up! http://momommamoney.blogspot.com/2011/08/mommy-monday.html

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Amy! I will!!! :)