Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family


Family is really important to me. I love my husband more than ANYTHING in this world. My relationship with him is the most important relationship that I will ever have, if I play my cards right. Struggling with infertility is something that tears a lot of couples apart. We did not want to be that way. I am so thankful that he is my husband. I am so grateful for all that he does to help me out. Our marriage has only gotten stronger as we work through the stresses that life brings and I wouldn't have it any other way. That's why I made this printable. To remind me of the importance of family. Thanks to Dustybear for her wonderful elements as well as some other digi designers whose names I don't know. :) OH, right click and save--it's yours for FREE! ;D

Linking up to:
Funky Junk Interiors
A Vision to Remember
Craft Envy

1 comment:

Lara said...

so pretty, Mynette! so sorry you're struggling with infertility... i know how rough that can be & how Heavenly Father is aware of our pain. good for you being so positive & learning from it! prayers for you guys.