Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

BVT 119 Jeremiah 29:11


I love this verse! I cannot say that it is one that I am very familiar with, but as soon as I read it, I realized how important it was to me personally.

My husband and I have been struggling with infertility for over 6 years now (it feels so much longer) and have been blessed to do foster care for a year and to have 12 sweet children in our lives. The stress was too much for us, though, and we stopped doing foster care after a year. We started to take infertility medication and prayed for the best. The Lord has! NOW, we have a sweet little girl who we
Linkhave living with us and she is such a blessing! Reading this verse reminded me yet again that I am not the one in control and that God knows what is best for me! He will bless me with all the righteous desires of my heart! I just have to show forth great faith and put my trust in Him!

This is another freebie for you--right click and save! It measures 4.25"x5.5". Happy printing, and happy thanksgiving to our God!


Linking up to:
Bible Verse Thursday @ Christian Paper Crafts
Passionately Artistic

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

Love this verse - glad your story has a happy ending!