Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

January VT Message Handout





This month the visiting teaching message is about visiting teaching...it's kinda strange to teach those you visit about visiting teaching! ;) My companion and I decided to give this handout to each sister to help them along their life journey. It's an Emergency Contacts list with scripture chapters to read if they find themselves in any of the listed situations. :) I found the idea online and made it mine. Hope you like it!!! Left click to make full size and save--it's yours, free! :) Linking to Scripture Thursday Link Party 11 and Word Art Wednesday Challenge 10!!! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

I just love these!! What size frame did you give your sisters? I was going to start doing this this year!

krcmasterpiece said...

I love it! Linked over from Little Birdie Blessings. If you get a chance, please at it to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com. That's a blog I'm a team member on and we use scripture. I think it would really encourage them.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

This is really nice, thank you for sharing it at my Word Art Wed. challenge blog. :o)

Have a great day!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi my sweet friend, Mynnette! I am SO happy that you decided to play along again this week in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Tomorrow starts a new challenge, and I hope that you will play along again. We're going to have a blog hop in February, and have LOTS of great things planned. I LOVE seeing your work, and of course, I LOVE your enthusiasm and love for the Lord. Thanks again for joining us, and I will chat with you soon!
Many blessings,
Karen - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday