Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Easter Week

Image result for #becauseofhim

Hello, friends! I am sorry I missed last week, although I'm sure I'm the only one who noticed. ;) I was down with bronchitis and slept all day long. It was glorious and needed. But, I'm back with a new post this week!

The Easter week is one that spur many to rethink and change. I look forward to each year as the Church offers an initiative at www.mormon.org/easter to help me focus my week more fully on the Savior, plus the beautiful Easter video (click to watch, or watch below). This year is no different, and I am so excited!

I love that there are four choices for me to choose from that I can use as my focus this week. The options are "Love Your Neighbor", "Look to God", "Focus on Family", and "Embrace Hope". After reading each section, along with activities to help keep each focus, I am torn between two--"Look to God" and "Embrace Hope". I will make my decision this evening, then be back next week with a report!

After I read through this page, I decided to start thinking about what I could do to help others feel the spirit of rebirth at Easter. With that in mind, I counseled with my husband and we have decided to make special Easter candles to take to specific people on Easter Sunday. I have made a tag to go along with it.

Here's the tag:

It measures 2" x 3". If you would like a PDF sheet with these (without the watermark), please find them HERE! Feel free to email me at onastampage @ gmail.com if you have trouble accessing the file.

I leave you with my favorite Easter video.
Have a blessed week, friends!


No comments: