Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

Love When Least Deserved

Wow.  It has been far too long since I posted here!  I was browsing Pinterest (yeah...you know what I REALLY mean) and I saw a beautiful clay tag someone had posted with an AMAZING quote on it.

Fate.  

I had to create a printable for my home.  

I need this reminder.  

We all need this reminder.

Here's my print~

We ALL have good days and bad days.  Some of us seem to have more of one or the other based on our brain's chemistry and our choices.  BUT, we all need love.  And as someone who has been having more bad than good days lately, I know it has impacted relationships.  So, my plea is in the print above.  Try to be a little kinder to those around you today--you never know what they are going through.

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you'd like a copy of this print without a watermark, please email me!  Feel free to print this FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.  For more disclaimers and policies, see the tab up top!  HUGS to you all!


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

It's a great quote Mynnette and I really wish I could show it to my husband as in moments of clarity I wonder if I am to blame for what is happening with us at the moment .