Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another digital scrapbook page...

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!  I was so inspired by the Stampin' Royalty challenge that I decided to make more page! :)  First, I decided to make a coordination page for the one I already entered.

Here's the new page (goes next to the other side by side)~

Isn't it pretty?  LOVE the shabby goodness that Dusty Bear elements give to your digi projects!  And she has TONS of different colors besides just purple and neutrals, too.  She's got a really fabulous bright colored space set that is PERFECT for little boys. :)  I hope you check her out!

Thanks for stopping in to see my other page!  I'm off to create more pages...and hopefully link them up to Stampin' Royalty as well!  Happy scrapbooking, friends! :)

1 comment:

Chrissy Larson said...

So pretty!! The picture is awesome and the page is a perfect fit!